Free Software for Your School's Lab
Help your students build a foundation for their careers as design professionals by applying for a donated lab of Vectorworks' design software for your school. Our tools encourage critical thinking about design challenges and open students' eyes to a world of endless creative possibilities. Empower tomorrow's visionaries by getting them started with Vectorworks Designer today.*
Vectorworks Software Benefits
- Analyze materials, costs, and energy efficiency, or simply create great design by integrating Building Information Modeling (BIM) capabilities into your workflow.
- Create any 3D geometry using a suite of Parasolid-based solids, NURBS surface tools, graphical scripting tools, subdivision modeling, and point cloud support.
- Take advantage of Site Information Modeling (SIM) capabilities with tools that analyze area, volume, slope, cut/fill, and other data such as water flow and sun/shade, and use building tools and site objects to document existing structures and site conditions.
- Use extensive libraries of signature brand lighting and best-in-class documentation tools to quickly create light plots, automate paperwork, and visualize your design in rendered 3D views.
- Produce high quality renderings directly inside your Vectorworks design file with Renderworks, powered by MAXON's Cinema 4D render engine.
*Accredited institutions with technology courses are eligible to apply for a lab donation. Offer not available in every country.